Search Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hooray!

I've been taking 20mg of Lexapro now for a few days and I feel so much better. This is despite being more stressed lately due to the anticipation of teaching for the first time (by the way, the first day went great). Hooray! I also got in for free counseling with one of the therapists at school. Things are looking up!

I was worried about the first day of teaching, especially since my mood had not been improving on 15mg of Lexapro so I got an emergency prescription of Ativan. I tested it out a week ago because I tend to have anxiety about taking new medications. I brought it with me to my first day of teaching but didn't take it and I felt fine. I was only nervous a bit before, but once I started teaching, it was pretty natural.

1 comment: