Search Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

Too much booty in the pants?

I took my first 5mg of Lexapro this morning and will be decreasing my Paxil tonight to 10mg. My first decrease to 15mg began last Tuesday (Sept 13). I reported in my first post on Thursday night that I was starting at 177 lbs -- actually for a long time I always lingered around 179 or 180 and was kind of surprised to see myself at 177 lbs on the second day of weaning. I attributed it to weight fluctuation and not to the weaning, but, maybe I am seeing results already because I weighed myself today and now I am at 175. No matter how hard I worked or how strict I kept my diet while I was on 20mg of Paxil, I could never get to 175! And, what's more, is that although I have been exercising, I haven't been as strict about my diet. Sure, I eat pretty healthily anyway, but, I treated myself to some fancy chocolates over the weekend -- something I wouldn't do if I were being strict on myself (only sugars I would have would come from fruits). I also had some delicious three cheese semolina bread -- another thing I would have avoided if I were being strict (I would keep it to only high fiber sprouted oat breads). I'm looking forward to seeing this weight come off while being able to enjoy treat foods again!

No comments:

Post a Comment